emergency-have message

Subject: RE: [emergency-have] Minutes - 2015-11-03

So sorry Darrell to not be able to make the call.  The HL7 meeting of the Patient Admin Working Group went over – and the topic was the endorsement of HAVE.  We may not make the Dec cut-off and will ballot in the spring.  The good news about that is they will have much more time to socialize and review.  We are close to having the PSS (Project Scope Statement finished).  I forwarded that, the NASEMSO Resolution and the OASIS-HL7 statement of understanding to the PA WG chair for sharing with the WG members.  They are ready to vote on the PSS at the meeting next Tues.  Elysa

From: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Darrell O'Donnell
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 3:18 PM
To: HAVE SC <emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [emergency-have] Minutes - 2015-11-03

2015-11-03

ATTENDEES:

  • Darrell
  • Observer - from IJIS

NOTES:

  • waited 15 minutes and halted call.
  • got a few tickets updated and assigned myself a few action items.
  • closed out a few tickets for items that Rex and I have handled already in the documents.
  • checked in the work-in-progress WD02 doc (note: leaving Rex’ copy out of the SVN repository - it is in the Standards folder for the SC.)

ACTION ITEMS:

[ ]DARRELL - run through Rex’ changes that regarding normative/non-normative comments.

[ ]DARRELL - run through bibliography and related items

[ ]