emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] OASIS policy on Subversion and Git rep[ositories

Since we can use both/either Subversion/GitHub, I have no preference, except that we haven't set up an emergency repository on GitHub yet and we might want to establish TC policy before we do, since all OASIS TC members will have write privileges. We would, of course, be on an honor system, but it might be worthwhile to just have the TC on record for Requesting that only active SC members write to the SC's documents, or even that only approved editors write to the SC's documents. That would, at least, give us some legitimacy if we ever need to roll back someone's purposely unauthorized or accidental submissions.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Rex