emergency-have message

Subject: Groups - edxl-have-v2.0-DataDictionary02.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
April 06, 2017: I would appreciate it if you all could scan through the data dictionary and look at the comments so we can discuss and decide them over the next weeks.
--Thanks, Rex
-- Rex Brooks
Document Name: edxl-have-v2.0-DataDictionary02.doc

Description
This is a draft of the Data Dicitonary for EDXL-HAVE-v2.0-wd03, the next
working draft of the specification prose document. It references the
EDXL_HAVE_Requirements_12232005.doc document for documenting the
requirements which each element detailed in the the data dictionary
fulfils. There are quite a few comments/questions scattered throughout the
document which the EM HAVE SC needs to adjudicate before it is added to the
next/current working draft 03 of the specification prose document.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Rex Brooks
Group: EM HAVE SC