emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Groups - DRAFT 04-25-17-Minutes-RIM-SC.doc uploaded

Rex - just a clarification regarding the term "offload". The term is correct. I don't like the term myself but it is a well known term in the industry. Canada, US, and other countries use it to track metrics. A common term is AOD - ambulance offload delay.

Karen and I did discuss other terms and "mode" (offloadMode?) was one that was problematic - offload may be from an air ambulance, road vehicle, or other (e.g. boat, hovercraft, have been mentioned but feel like edge cases).

Hopefully that helps.

cheers,

Darrell