emergency-have message

Subject: HAVE 2.0 moving forward

Friends,

The HAVE SC is moving forward to prepare the 2.0 document for public review and presentation to the HL7 Patient Administration Working Group.  Please take some time this week to review the working draft that Rex posted today:  EDXL-HAVE-v2.0-WD03-1-rb.doc.

Our schedule is to vote this out of the HAVE-SC 8/21 then present to the EMTC for review and approval as a Committee Specification Draft and 60-day Public Review Draft.

Please join me in this review and support the work the dedicated members of this SC have been doing.

Best,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section