emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] HAVE 2.0 moving forward

Thanks Elysa,

I wanted to draw attention to the very brief added notes under 1.2 Normative References and 1.3 Non Normative References. There were issues that requested removal of references that were not specifically used in the text of the prose specification document.

However as I thought about it in greater depth, it dawned on me that although several of the references were not specifically used in the prose specification document, they were used as the basis for elements in the schema, or as part of imported schemas that the schema uses or to which the schema must conform. Similarly, among the Non Normative references there are references that serve as the foundation for elements in the element reference model and within the data dictionary. So I wrote those explanatory notes to cover those issues.

Cheers,
Rex