emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Apologies -- Late for mtg

We should touch base before or during the PA WG call tomorrow.  Should be better time for me if we can confirm call access.  Robert to confirm?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, October 9, 2017, 11:21 AM, rexbroo <rexb@starbourne.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Our scheduled mtg slioed my mind, so I was late, and no one was on line. Do we want to reschedule or just wait till next week,after the Public Review is officially finished?

Sorry,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks