emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Request meeting today to resolve issue of 'comment' vs. 'remarks'

Thanks Elysa,

I am pretty sure Darrell and I can resolve it. I'm pretty well convinced that keeping 'comment' is the better choice since all the changes can be done in the data dictionary of the specification document and not require a change to the schema. It's just a bit of work to get it all straightened out consistently.

Cheers,
Rex

On 10/22/2017 12:01 PM, Elysa Jones wrote:

Rex, I should be able to dial in but may not have internet access.

I’ve copied Darrel and Scott directly in case they are able to join and miss the message.  Elysa

From: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of rexbroo
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 1:50 PM
To: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Folks,

I know I requested our next meeting be the 30th, but I discovered a big issue in terms of the work required to amend the Schema or the Data Dictionary to accommodate our resolution of the issue of 'comment' (schema) vs. 'remarks' (data dictionary). https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/EMERGENCY-115  So if we could have a short meeting to address this issue, we can address the remaining issues starting on the 30th.

Sorry for the change of plans, but its inescapable.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks