emergency-have message

Subject: RE: [emergency-have] Regrets

Still work to be done on Appendix B.  I have to leave shortly after today’s call … I will continue work tonight.  HI shooting for the final version to be on SVN by the morning.

--------
Scott M Robertson, PharmD, RPh, FHL7
Principal Technology Consultant

Kaiser Permanente
KP Health IT Strategy & Policy

Pasadena / Torrance, CA

310-200-0231 (office)
---------
kp.org/thrive

From: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Darrell O'Donnell
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 8:48 AM
To: HAVE SC <emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [emergency-have] Regrets

Caution: This email came from outside Kaiser Permanente. Do not open attachments or click on links if you do not recognize the sender.

Folks - I can't make the 12 noon (EST) call today.

Quick question for Scott - are you finalized with the HL7 Appendix? If you are I will update the document later today and get that into SVN.

cheers,

Darrell

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.