emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Groups - HAVE 2.0 Appendix B - HL7 Guidance uploaded

If I may, I'd like to suggest we hold off on marrying the Appendix to the main document until I've proofread the latest version. I'd like to handle this informally rather than using JIRA and devoting a SC Meeting to it. So far I've only found five possible errors in the document. If we can get the proofread version of the Appendix ready for SC approval by Monday, I think that would be best. Will that work?

Cheers,
Rex