emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Summary in lieu of Meeting Notes: Re: [emergency-have] Reminder: Meeting Now

Rex - thanks for this. I was stuck on a call with a client that I couldn't disengage from.

Great to hear that you and Scott hammered through things. I have taken the document and checked it in as WD04 in SVN.

I also uploaded the Approved minutes from last week.

I should be on the EM-TC call tomorrow.

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.