emergency-have message

Subject: Home Stretch

Hi Folks,

I've attached the recommendations that the TC approved by vote in the last meeting. We only need to make the changes to xsd and in the ImportedSchema. I think we're in the home stretch.

We also need to double check that we're not including any working drafts (WDs) amongst the ImportedSchema. If needs be I'll push the RIM SC to get edxl-ct common types in order to accomplish this. That's on me and I'll just have to shoe horn in some time for it.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks