emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Front matter for HAVE 2.0

The only thing I found was the August date in the footer. We might want to update that.

Otherwise it looks good to me,
Rex

On 4/13/2018 1:36 PM, Scott M. Robertson wrote:

On the recent HAVE call, we discussed front matter options (title, copyright, etc.) for OASIS/HL7 HAVE 2.0.  We settled on creating a merged OASIS/HL7 front matter.  Attached are three files

  • “Joint front matter – from TEP.pdf” – reference for front matter from HL7 and OASIS
  • “Joint front matter proposal – redline” – my attempt at consolidating the HL7 and OASIS front matter, using OASIS as the basis
  • “Joint front matter proposal – clean.doc” – same as the redline, with all changes accepted

Please look over the proposed front matter.  Send any comments, corrections, suggestions back to the HAVE list.

Once we have settled on the front matter, it will be submitted to HL7 and OASIS for consideration.

Thank you,

-Scott

Scott M Robertson, PharmD, RPh, FHL7

Principal Technology Consultant

Health IT Strategy & Policy

Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
Technology Risk Office
| Office of the CTRO
tro.kp.org

Pasadena / Torrance, CA

310-200-0231 (office)

scott.m.robertson@kp.org

kp.org/thrive

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.