emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Closing out HAVE 2.0

edxl-xAL.xsd: http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/edxl-ciq/v1.0/csd04/xsd/edxl-xAL.xsd

edxl-xPIL.xsd: http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/edxl-ciq/v1.0/csd04/xsd/edxl-xPIL.xsd

We still have to vote on making edxl-ct-v1.0-wd07 the new Committee Specification, csd04 after which there will be a similarly "official" "source of truth" file location like above, but for the moment we'll have to let that slide. It would be helpful if I could get the level of permission necessary to make the final schema changes incorporating the new "official" edxl-ct-v1.0.xsd which will take place once the ballot is approved.

I'll be very sorry to see ya go and will miss ya very much.

Cheers,
Rex