emergency-have message

Subject: Re: Update HAVE 2.0

Hi All,

I thought I would let you all know that I was able to apply what I learned from working on EDXL-TEP-v1.1-WD06, once I adapted EDXL-HAVE-v2.0-WD03.xsd from Chet's previous message to EDXL-HAVE-v2.0-WD04.xsd and reorganized the imported schema that are required to complete the package, so that set of materials is ready to add to the final combined OASIS-HL7 prose specification document and submit it to the EM TC for review and vote for approval to move forward.

Cheers,
Rex