emergency-have message

Subject: Re: Important EDXL-HAVE-v2.0 Question

Thanks Chet.

Cheers,
Rex

On 2/14/2019 9:55 AM, Chet Ensign wrote:
Thanks Rex. That will work just fine.Â

/chet

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 12:39 PM rexbroo <rexb@starbourne.com> wrote:

Hi Chet, Everyone,

Per our discussion during today's Emergency Member Section Steering Committee, we want to approve a new EDXL-HAVE-v2.0-CS with this non-substantive title change. Elysa is going to be traveling to remote worksites around the globe for the next three weeks at least, and I'd like to get this teed up during this time. So as a first step, I will create a new working draft over the course of next week and post it to HAVE SC Documents by next Tuesday, February 19, 2019.

I'm asking here that members of the HAVE SC and any interested party review the working draft document to ensure that no other previously unnoticed changes are needed. Please send any such changes to me for inclusion in a new working draft, if needed, by Friday, February 22, 2019.

Elysa, could you please schedule a HAVE SC meeting for Monday March 4, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. noon ET. Hopefully, we should be able to vote on releasing the latest working draft to the TC for approval as a new Committee Specification Draft, allowing us to request a Special Majority Vote advancing the document to Committee Specification status. This TC approval could occur at either the March 5, or 19, 2019 TC Meetings.

Chet, did I miss anything in here?

This is a typically optimistic schedule, but we will adapt as we can,

Cheers,
Rex