emergency-have message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting Monday at new time

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our re-scheduled telecon meeting Monday, 4 March 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Please review the latest revision of EDXL_HAVE-v2.0 before the meeting in order to be able to inform the SC of any needed changes and/or to vote to release this working draft to the TC for approval as a new Committee Specification. The changes I made are to remove the "Proposed" in the H7 portion of the title, change the type of document to "Working Draft 05" and change the date on the title page, change the date and wd number in the footer, and add a row for this revision in Appendix C Revision History.

Thanks,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks