emergency-if message

Subject: FW: [ebxml-msg] UN/CEFACT Standard Business Document Header Technical Specification Working Draft

How will this Common Header work effect CAP and the work of the EM TC?

John Aerts

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Bunting [mailto:Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 9:48 PM
To: ebXML Messaging
Subject: [ebxml-msg] UN/CEFACT Standard Business Document Header
Technical Specification Working Draft

This is a memory from our meeting in San Diego.  The Common Header work
has progressed to the public comment phase in its development.

I have not yet reviewed the documents available at [1] but suggest at
least one or two of us do so.  We may also wish to submit "official
(agreed) TC" comments rather than individually.  The site includes a
specific email address and comment form for submission.

thanx,
	doug

[1] http://webster.disa.org/cefact-groups/atg/downloads/index.cfm

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/members/leave_workgro
up.php