emergency-if message

Subject: Re: [emergency] Public as responders (was RE: [emergency]...PPWletter re CAP)

Well stated! I cross posted to the IF SC, because this is dead on target
with their purpose - to work with the existing, already deployed, and
widely adopted infrastructure, rather than against.

Rick: have any of your efforts and initial research into transport
started to yield some feedback here? I know, I know - its a premature
question, but I am excited to see what you guys are finding out!

Allen