emergency-if message

Subject: REV 2.0 OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE STATEMENT

Hi All,

In light of our last conversations regarding categorization and sub-categorization of potential EM infrastructures, I have revised our original process statement by adopting the device matrix reflected in the PPW report we discussed. Please review the document and give me a go-no go on the new content before I send it to the plenary group. Allen also suggested that we move the recommendations section to the end, which I have also done.

Thanks,

Rick

EM INFRASTUCTURE RECOMMENDATIONS STATEMENT - REV 2.0.doc