emergency-if message

Subject: Re: [emergency] IFSC was: RE: [emergency-msg] Any word fromJamie? Notes.

Hi Folks,

I moved this over to the emergency-if list.

This sounds straightforward and reasonable to me. I will do my best
to get the web services summary with urls to references as well as
standards, standards in progress, etc. out to the list over the
weekend, and earlier if I can. I will try to get it out tomorrow or
Friday, if I can. There's a lot of material to cover, and this is not
going to be a glossover even though it will be a summary.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks