emergency-if message

Subject: Web Services Standards for EM-IF

Hi Folks,

I decided to keep this round more brief than I wanted, but since I
need the full rack for my XML 2004 paper and for an article I'm
working on explaining Enterprise Architecture and Service-Oriented
Architecture, I will be continuing. This round is more summarized
than I had planned, and I rather quickly gave up on supplying the
urls and all the sub specifications that comprise the whole package,
let alone the newer work that isn't out of the draft stage. Plus we
have the recorded presentaton on web services security I uploaded a
couple of weeks ago--so we have a fairly good handle on what is
involved with Web Services at this point.

At least it is a point of departure. Much more to come.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks