emergency-if message

Subject: RE: [emergency-if] EDXL-AT & Situational Awareness

Thanks Tom,

Understood. With what Tim has reported, I think we have a good handle
on how to move forward with those initiatives that have sponsors and
further into the future. I agree that this should be pushed upstairs
in order to prevent an inappropriate juggernaut to get started by
those who seem to be of a mind that if they say a thing often enough
and loudly enough, it will become true.

Cheers,
Rex