emergency-if message

Subject: April 14, 2009 IF SC Teleconference Meeting Phone Line Problem

We are currently experiencing a teleconference schedule problem on the 340937 pass code line. There is another teleconference call occurring and I chose not to push the issue as it appears to be a very important call for FEMA.

I spoke with Elysa and she is attempting to check to ensure the EM TC call can take place on the line.

Tom Merkle

System Integration Analyst Sr. Staff

Lockheed Martin Corporation
Information Systems & Global Services - Intelligence
Telephone 410-298-2611

Mobile 410-409-9801

E-mail: tom.merkle@lmco.com
Web: www.lockheedmartin.com/gss