emergency-if message

Subject: Fwd: Re: [irsc-forum] Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Folks,

I thought this was timely for both Infrastructure and Adoption.
Although I did not recall it yesterday, I had heard of Solace
Systems, and I was reminded of it when I visited the site in
Michelle's message. I am forwarding this for informational purposes
only. I just wanted to let you be aware that EDXL-DE is gaining some
traction.

Cheers,
Rex

>Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 05:16:51 -0700
>From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
>Subject: Fwd: Re: [irsc-forum] Reminder: Meeting Today
>Bcc:
>>Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:34:51 -0500
>>To: IRSC Forum <irsc-forum@humanml.cim3.net>
>>From: Elysa Jones <ejones@warningsystems.com>
>>Subject: Re: [irsc-forum] Reminder: Meeting Today
>>Sender: irsc-forum-bounces@humanml.cim3.net
>>
>>Hi Michelle,  I've missed you on the EM-TC and hope all is well with
>>you.  I have heard a little about the Solace router and it has been
>>positive.  They are new members of the EIC and seem to have a good
>>understanding from what I can tell of the Standard although we have
>>not yet worked directly with them.  Elysa
>>
>>At 03:27 PM 4/22/2009, you wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone know about Solace's EDXL-DE router?
>>>
>>  >http://www.solacesystems.com/solutions/government/edxl-de-messaging-for-homeland-security
>>>
>>>  >From site: "EDXL is quickly gaining acceptance and momemtum in the
>>>homeland security, intelligence and critical incident response
>>>communities.
>>>Solace's content routers support the messaging and extraordinarily
>>>complex routing requirements of EDXL-DE, and provide an ideal platform
>>>for EDXL-DE messaging systems thanks to an unrivaled combination of
>>>performance, resilience, and low TCO."
>>>
>>>Best regards,
>>  >Michelle

<snip>