emergency-if message

Subject: OASIS IF SC Meeting on Tuesday April 28 is cancelled

Dave Ellis and I are both committed to meetings tomorrow and cannot alter our schedules to chair tomorrows IF SC meeting. The proposed agenda was to review and note comments on the EDXL-DE informational document (The Distribution Element 101: The Easy Way to Package and Address Your Emergency Information) written by Jeff Waters.

Please review the document and send comments to Dave & I for tabulation. We should get back on our regular meeting schedule starting May 12th.

Tom Merkle

System Integration Analyst Sr. Staff

Lockheed Martin Corporation
Information Systems & Global Services - Intelligence
Telephone 410-298-2611

Mobile 410-409-9801

E-mail: tom.merkle@lmco.com
Web: www.lockheedmartin.com/gss