emergency-if message

Subject: Call for Comments: Can we Advance This to TC Today? Call for Co-ChairVolunteers

HI Folks,

We need to get as many participants today as we can and see if we can
either advance the EDXL-DE Call For Comments to the TC or else amend it
and advance it. We need to get this effort kick started. Please see my
email message to this list dated Nov. 12. It's in the Documents page
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-if/download.php/35168/Draft-EDXL-DE-CallForComments.doc
so please review before the meeting.

Also, as tasked as he is, Tom Merkle can't guarantee the level of
participation to carry this work forward especially since we will need
to start meeting once a week in the new year to move EDXL-DE forward, so
we need volunteers to take on the task of Co-Chairing this SC. I'm
already co-chairing two SCs, and will probably be involved in starting a
new TC in the new year, so I can't take this task on, too. So please
step up if you can. This work is super-important and we will need to
also consider how we can allow the DE to work beyond the Emergency
Management  domain as well as within it. Whether this means we approach
another TC or SDO to make this happen, the DE is needed across the board
for policy-based interoperable communications.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks