emergency-if message

Subject: Agenda for today's meeting

Title: Agenda for today’s meeting

All;

We need to talk about the call for comments from implementations of EDXL-DE 2.0.  There are several non-US implementations which we have no idea of success and issues they had in implementing a routing infrastructure.  OASIS is an international standards body and we need to be sensitive to this even when it causes less than optimum implementation capability.  Don is going to discuss limitations of the DE 1.0 to reference multiple Content Objects.  If you have DE 2.0  discussion ideas or issues please be ready to add them at the start of the meeting.  I am hoping the code is correct for meeting today so monitor e-mail as this was an issue last week.

Dave