emergency-if message

Subject: Re: [emergency-if] Default values for ValueListURIs

There are no RoleType types that I could fined.  There are several code lists that could be defined as role (search for RoleOfParty, for example) but the values may be inappropriate for distribution purposes.
I have a spreadsheet that includes all code lists from NIEM 2.1 that I can pass on to anyone who wants it.

R/s

Gary