emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - DRAFT-12-20-11-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
Please review these minutes from the December 20th, 2011 meeting of the IF Subcommittee for review and approval at our upcoming meeting, subject to any specified changes. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: DRAFT-12-20-11-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.doc

Description
At the December 20th, 2011 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework
Subcommittee, the members discussed the following topics:

1. TOPIC: Is the DE 2.0 draft out for public review? (Answer: Yes. Chet
and staff receive our thanks for the great work in getting our public
review processed so quickly and effectively. The key link is
http://oasis-open.org/news/announcements/pr-45-day-public-review-for-emergency-data-exchange-language-edxl-distribution-el
The review period started Friday, Dec 9, 2011 and ends on Jan 24, 2012 )

2. TOPIC: Do we need to do specific and additional reachout to support
getting comments from the public on our Distribution Element 2.0?
(Answer: Yes. No public comments have been received so far. Lew will
reachout to OGC and coordinate with Camille and others on reachout to FEMA.
Rex will reachout to NCOIC. Jeff will reachout to his organization as well
as coordinate with Elysa on reachout to TSO/ISO 223. Additional reachout
would be encouraged. It is a busy time of year for a public review, but
the review period can be extended, if need be.)

3. TOPIC: Are there additional materials that might help with our reachout
efforts? (Answer: Yes. In the past, we?ve developed a ?Distribution
Element Basics? document, a more technical but still simplified overview
document, a cheatsheet defining schema changes from 1.0 to 2.0, and
portions of a summary elevator-speech. Jeff will coordinate an off-line
collection of these documents, update them, and upload for our use.)
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Jeff Waters
Group: EM Infrastructure Framework SC