emergency-if message

Subject: DE v2.0 PR comment EMER-6 (TargetArea)

Don,

I have reviewed DE 2.0 PR comment EMER-6. This comment states:

It looks like Target Area isn't using the latest EDXL GeoLocation schema. ...”

Can you clarify what schema (file and location) that suggests the EDXL GeoLocation schema is not the latest version? The zip file that I believe was used for the PR (edxl-de-v2.0-csprd01) contains schema that appear to be correct.

Regards,

Lew Leinenweber

SE Solutions, Inc.

301.351.4485