emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - DRAFT-03-20-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Please review these minutes from our March 20th, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework Subcommittee for approval at our upcoming meeting, subject to any specified changes. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: DRAFT-03-20-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.odt

Description
At the March 20th, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework
Subcommittee, the members discussed the following topics:

1. TOPIC EMFW-5 revisited: Should RefDateTimeSent be optional or required
as the third element of the DistributionReferenceType? (Answer:
RefDateTimeSent should continue to be required, in addition to the first
two elements (RefSenderID and RefDistributionID) whenever
DistributionReference is used. Although the date and time a message was
sent may not always be necessary to uniquely identify a message, requiring
this element helps to ensure uniqueness, avoid mistakes and is generally
useful information. )

2. TOPIC: Should we mark issues in JIRA as ?Resolved? if we've decided how
to address the issue but haven't yet made the change? (Answer: Yes, we
will mark any issue as Status: ?Resolved? once we have determined how to
handle the issue; however, we won't say Status: ?Closed? until any needed
change to the specification and/or schema has been made, reviewed and
approved. )