emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - DRAFT-04-03-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee-1.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Please review these minutes of the April 3rd, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework subcommittee for approval at our upcoming meeting, subject to any specified changes. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: DRAFT-04-03-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee-1.odt

Description
At the April 3rd, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework
Subcommittee, the members began reviewing proposed changes to the DE 2.0
designed to implement the resolutions addressing the public comments,
including the following topics:

1. TOPIC EMFW-21 Changes Made: Text Added to SenderRole and RecipientRole
data dictionary elements to suggest where example roles can be found; also
modified schema and examples to enable ?Classified? and ?Unclassified? as
defaults for confidentiality. Members will review this week, approve at
our next meeting, and close out this issue, subject to any specified
changes.

2. TOPIC EMFW-20 NO Changes Required: The resolution was that no special
handling of comments is appropriate. Members will review this week,
approve at our next meeting, and close out this issue, subject to any
specified changes.

3. TOPIC EMFW-19 NO Changes Required: The resolution was that no special
enforcement of element ordering is appropriate beyond what is already
enforced by XML Schema. Members will review this week, approve at our next
meeting, and close out this issue, subject to any specified changes.

4. TOPIC EMFW-18 StatusKindDefault and StatusKindValueList were added to
the data dictionary and a new section 1.3.4 ?Value Lists and Defaults? was
added to the .odt version of the specification to provide a better
explanation upfront. Members will review these changes this week, approve
at our next meeting, and close out this issue, subject to any specified
changes.

5. TOPIC: How should the elements in the data dictionary be ordered?
(Answer: Jeff suggested ordering alphabetically; however Rex noted that in
othe specifications the elements are grouped into sections and others
commented that ordering by the order in the XML Schema may be a better
order. Members will consider this ordering issue and recommend an ordering
approach at the next meeting.)