emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - DRAFT-05-15-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Please review these minutes from the May 15th, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework Subcommittee for approval at our next meeting, subject to any specified changes. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: DRAFT-05-15-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.odt

Description
At the May 15th, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework subcommittee,
the members discussed the following topics:

1. TOPIC 1: The following three motions were passed approving the DE 2.0
for final public review:

a) Rex: ?I move to vote the EDXL-DE-2.0 under the zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-if/download.php/45958/edxl-de-v2.0-cswd06.zip
to committee draft status and out to the TC for approval as a committee
draft.?

b) Lew: The second motion, ?I move to vote the EDXL-DE-2.0 under the zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-if/download.php/45958/edxl-de-v2.0-cswd06.zip
to committee specificatioin draft status and out to the TC for approval
as a committee specification draft 02 (CSD02).?

c) Gary: The third motion, ?I move to vote the EDXL-DE-2.0 under the zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-if/download.php/45958/edxl-de-v2.0-cswd06.zip
to committee specification public review draft status and out to the TC
for approval as a committee specification public review draft 02
(CSPRD02).?

2. TOPIC 2 ? New business ? Marin County initiative: Rex provided an
update on an initiative in Marin County to utilize EDXL standards with
NIMS, NIEM, OPEN, OGC and other standards to apply a repeatable process to
develop data definitions and ontology for improved emergency information
sharing and interoperability.