emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - edxl-de-v2.0-cswd08a.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
Here is the newer version of Working Draft 08 of the DE 2.0 schema and examples. We can review this along with the DE 2.0 diagram recently uploaded at our upcoming IF meeting. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: edxl-de-v2.0-cswd08a.zip

Description
The latest Working Draft 08a of the DE 2.0 schema and examples. This
version has a fix to replace individual Content descriptor elements
(Keywords, ConsumerRole and OriginatorRole) with a more flexible
ContentDescriptorList that provides same functionality under one element
name with the previous element names as an enumeration for
ContentDescriptorListsKind. The addition of OtherContentListsKind allows
for metadata from other kinds of lists.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Jeff Waters