emergency-ms message

Subject: Re: [emergency-ms] Re: [emergency] Re: [emergency-ms] updating X.1303- Common Alerting Protocol

On 11/18/2010 12:53 PM, Mary McRae wrote:
>    I do not believe that CAP 1.2 has been submitted to ITU-T; that submission would need to follow the process described in the Liaison Policy before it should be moved forward in any way.

As the responsible rapporteur on the ITU-T
side, I can begin the work, and indeed have.
You are correct, however, that someone on
the OASIS side needs to act.  However, surely
after five months, whatever turtle is clawing
its way from Burlington to Geneva with this
process in hand, can be given some assistance. :-)

cheers,
tony