emergency-ms message

Subject: RE: [emergency-ms] Emergency Steering Committee for 2017

Hi Scott,

Thanks for this.  It seems we have another seat to fill however as Patti Aymond has retired and no longer at IEM.  I will inquire at our next meeting to see if someone would like to fill that position.

Best,

Elysa

From: emergency-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Scott McGrath
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 4:08 PM
To: emergency-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

Greetings members,

The attached table reflects your Steering Committee through September 2018.  This is the result of the TC selections and your nominations.

Because the number of nominees did not exceed the number of available seats, there is no need for a ballot to select which candidates will serve.

Congratulations and thank-you to everyone willing to serve as Steering Committee members and help coordinate the important work of the Member Section.

Scott...

First Name

Last Name

Company