emergency-ms message

Subject: Re: Resend: Re: [emergency-adopt-chair] Nomination for Emergency Adoption TC Rep

I accept

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 11:20, Cathie Mayo
<cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Hi Rex,

Yes this will work, please have Tom accept the nomination.

Thank you
Cathie

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 12:17 PM, rexbroo <rexb@starbourne.com> wrote:

Hi Cathie, Tom, Elysa,

I'm re-sending this with Elysa added to the recipients, to add another interested party to help follow-up further if necessary.

My bad. I thought Tom Ferrentino was good for another year. I don't know if it's copescetic to nominate Tom Ferrentino in this message, which I am copying to him, so I'm also copying emergency-ms@lists.oasis-open. org to make it good, okay? Tom, you need to reply (to all) saying that you are willing to serve another year or two as the representative of the EM Adoption TC.

Hope this can handle the situation.

Cheers,
Rex