emergency-ms message

Subject: Re: [emergency-sc] Emergency Member Section Steering committee nominations now open

Greetings Everyone,

Subject to their acceptance of my nominations, I respectfully nominate Elysa Jones and Jeff Waters to continue their membership on the Emergency Management Member Section Steering Committee.

I also want to thank them for their service.

Best Regards,
Rex Brooks

On 9/29/2022 7:49 PM, Scott McGrath wrote:
Hello Member Section Members!

Nominations are open for members of the Emergency Management Member Section Steering Committee.  Nominations are due by 14 October.

This Member Section and the election of the Steering committee is governed by the Member Section Policy https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/member-sections/ and your Rules of Procedure. http://www.oasis-emergency.org/rop

you have 2 At-Large seats open for nomination and a seat is available for each of the active TCs to vote for their representative

The current Steering Committee is:

First Name Last Name Company Expiration
Elysa Jones Individual September 2022 (Emergency TC)
Thomas Ferrentino Individual
September 2022 (Emergency Adoption TC)
Jeff Waters US Department of Defense (DoD) September 2022
Rex Brooks Individual September 2023
Scott Robertson Kaiser Permanente September 2023
Don Mason IEM September 2023
Vacant

Any Member Section Member in good standing can nominate another member by email to sc-election@oasis-open.org.  The nominee must also accept the nomination during the nomination period.  If the election is contested, a 14 day ballot will start on 17 October

Any questions can be directed to the election mail alias or any staff member directly.

Scott...

--

Scott McGrath

Chief Operating Officer