emergency-ms message

Subject: RE: [emergency-sc] Emergency Member Section Steering committee nominations now open

Hello Folks,

I am willing to serve if you all want me 😉Â I also second the nomination for Jeff Waters.

I would like to nominate Rex Brooks and Don Mason.

Thank you,

Elysa

From: emergency-sc@lists.oasis-open.org <emergency-sc@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2022 9:34 AM
To: Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>; emergency-ms@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency-sc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: SC Election <sc-election@oasis-open.org>

Greetings Everyone,

Subject to their acceptance of my nominations, I respectfully nominate Elysa Jones and Jeff Waters to continue their membership on the Emergency Management Member Section Steering Committee.

I also want to thank them for their service.

Best Regards,

Rex Brooks

On 9/29/2022 7:49 PM, Scott McGrath wrote:

Hello Member Section Members!

Nominations are open for members of the Emergency Management Member Section Steering Committee.  Nominations are due by 14 October.

This Member Section and the election of the Steering committee is governed by the Member Section Policy https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/member-sections/ and your Rules of Procedure. http://www.oasis-emergency.org/rop

you have 2 At-Large seats open for nomination and a seat is available for each of the active TCs to vote for their representative

The current Steering Committee is:

First Name

Last Name

Company

Expiration

Elysa

Jones

Individual

September 2022 (Emergency TC)

Thomas

Ferrentino

Individual

September 2022 (Emergency Adoption TC)

Jeff

Waters

US Department of Defense (DoD)

September 2022

Rex

Brooks

Individual

September 2023

Scott

Robertson

Kaiser Permanente

September 2023

Don

Mason

IEM

September 2023

Vacant

Any Member Section Member in good standing can nominate another member by email to sc-election@oasis-open.org.  The nominee must also accept the nomination during the nomination period.  If the election is contested, a 14 day ballot will start on 17 October

Any questions can be directed to the election mail alias or any staff member directly.

Scott...

--

Image removed by sender.

Scott McGrath