emergency-ms message

Subject: Re: [emergency-ms] Emergency Member Section Steering Committee 2022

Thanks Scott,

We're moving on. We're also hoping to find and recruit some new members, preferably younger with unlimited energy ð

Cheers,
Rex

On 10/31/2022 12:55 PM, Scott McGrath wrote:
Hi Member Section members-

We received two confirmed nominations for the two open or expiring at-large Steering Committee seats for the Emergency Management Member Section.

These nominations were uncontested, so no balloting is required.

The SC roster is now: officially:

First Name Last Name Company Expiration
Rex Brooks Individual September 2023
Elysa Jones Individual September 2024
Don Mason IEM September 2023
Scott Robertson Kaiser Permanente September 2023
Jeff Waters US Department of Defense (DoD) September 2024

OK, back to work everyone!

Scott...

--

Scott McGrath