Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] CAP dictionary issues (was Re: [emergency-msg]SC meeting reminder)

I would agree with Nasseam on this one - using an already
defined/established standard for linking would be a good thing.
Additionally, for the creation of ICS forms you guys should review
XForms to see if their is a fit.

I have cross posted this to the EM IF SC in case they have interest in
this as well.

Allen