Subject: Important meeting reminder

Friends -

Just a reminder of our Notifications SC conference call tomorrow
(Tuesday) at 12:30 Eastern / 9:30 Pacific... 1-800-453-7412, pin
604776.

My hope is that we're about ready to report out a CAP recommendation
to the committee level... I think that means it needs to be good
enough not to embarrass us in the public-comment process, but not
necessarily perfect.

Looking forward to hearing you all tomorrow!

- Art