OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

emergency-msg message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: EM TC Notifications Subcommitee 08-12-03 Meeting Minutes


---- Start SpamAssassin results
11.00 points, 7 required;
*  1.5 -- From: does not include a real name
*  0.3 -- BODY: HTML font face is not a commonly used face
*  1.2 -- BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
*  1.0 -- BODY: HTML included in message
*  6.0 -- RAW: Message text disguised using base-64 encoding
*  0.5 -- Message only has text/html MIME parts
*  0.5 -- Message has priority setting, but no X-Mailer

---- End of SpamAssassin results

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message ---

EM TC Notifications, Messaging and Methods Subcommittee

August 12, 2003 Meeting Minutes

Attendees:

Art Botterell

David Hall

Cathy M Subatch

Gary Ham

Jerry Weltman

Ory Warshenbrot

Jason Gilliam

Brian Pattinson

Tom Merkle

Meeting Minutes

CAP Specifications

  • There was one last call for comments before the CAP spec is passed on to the TC. No additional comments from the group. Is closed for any new comments and the document to be passed to the TC.
  • Spec is ready to write code against
  • Gary has relational database version of specs (is normalized into 22 tables)
  • Question: Is it possible to set up an implementers mailing list so those participating in the CAP testing can communicate among themselves (need to check with Allen)

ICS

David had emailed an object model for the ICS form 201. Some brief discussion around this document, but more detailed discussion at the next meeting when everyone had time to review model.

  • Concern about maps this is a very complex item. Would like to have ability to describe area (sketching and faxing of sketch is how ICS process works today).
  • Ability to give high level geographic boundary
  • Addition of something similar to area concept in CAP
  • Need to be careful what is deemed mandatory and non-mandatory.
  • Accommodate people who want to work in grant text box
  • Expiration date and time needs to be added in. Currently no representation of time
  • Must assume this will be used in different ways by different groups

CAP Channel

Since Eliot is on the road and unable to join the call this discussion will be tabled until next week.

Action Items

  • Gary to provide relational database version of CAP to subcommittee
  • Subcommittee members to review ICS object Model
  • Art to work with Allen to see if we can set up mailing list for members participating in CAP testing (this will have to wait until all the problems with Kavi is resolved)

Next Meeting

The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 19 at 9:30am PDT/12:30pm EDT

Dial in number: 1.800.453.7412

Access code: 604776


Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248
310.770.6885 (mobile)
csubatch@eteam.com
--- End Message ---


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]