Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] [Fwd: CAP Test Scenarios]

At 9:14 AM -0400 9/5/03, Walid Ramadan wrote:
>...This is an official EM TC task that we had all signed up for and
>is required under the OASIS guidelines...

Can someone help me understand this point?  I've been through the
OASIS guidelines several times and I haven't found the section that
requires this.

The only OASIS requirement I've seen is that we need certifications
from three OASIS members that they are "using" the proposed standard
in order to advance it for full OASIS Standard adoption.  Beyond
that, as far as I can tell, it's up to us... TCs can choose to do
however much testing they like and in whatever form and venue they
like... and also to adjust their plans as they see fit.

I suppose it's possible that I've missed a specific testing
requirement from OASIS somewhere, but if so I'd sure appreciate a
specific pointer.

- Art