Subject: RE: RE: [emergency-msg] [Fwd: CAP Test Scenarios]

As a first step of the proposed "basic" interoperability test, Blue292
will post CAP messages (version 1.0) generated from our application on
an FTP site for other vendors to access during the interoperability
testing.  Similarly, Blue292 is looking to read CAP-formatted messages
from other vendors' FTP sites and display them within our software.

I would be interested in hearing how others are looking at doing their
tests.

Walid

-----Original Message-----
From: emtc@nc.rr.com [mailto:emtc@nc.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 12:34 PM
To: Walid Ramadan
Cc: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

This is correct - the people listed below are still on the hook for
these agreed upon test. I sent an email about this last week
(http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-msg/200308/msg00031.html),
which I *thought* clarified this, but given the calls and emails going
around I think there may still be some confusion. Again, please do NOT
confuse the conference demo with the obligations to the TC - they are in
fact 2 separate things. It doesn't mean that one can not satisfy the
other - just that you need to be sure to stay engaged in the TC work.

Anyway, I am going to go into Kavi and setup Action Items for these
individuals to complete the test and report back to the TC by the end of
next week. We had originally wanted to keep the test simple and doable
in 1 week, however here we are almost 2 months later and it is still on
our list. Let's get a full update at next weeks TC meeting.

Thanx - Allen