Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] EM TC Notifications, Methods and Messaging 09-16-03 Meeting Minutes

Certainly do not disagree that this looks good, but as the document
points out, from a standards perspective it appears to be dead and
nothing more than a single use of a draft. It could not hurt to ping the
people (from the IETF submission) that proposed this to see if they are
planning on continuing in any way, but if not then I would recommend we
stay away from it in favor of something more "blessed".

Allen