Subject: Fwd: Reworked CommonInterop Diagram

Title: Fwd: Reworked CommonInterop Diagram
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:07:42 -0700
To: emergency-gis@lists.oasis-open.org
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
Subject: Reworked CommonInterop Diagram
Bcc:

Here is the first pass at reworking Carl's diagram to get a little better legibility. I think we need to break this down into a series of slides for a presentation that will be more clear, especially when we want to graphically show what we mean by layers in a presentation display that utilizes smart symbols from a standard set and how it would be integrated into an EM scenario using CAP and then moving on from there to supply other kinds of information such as shown here for a variety of service providers and responders.

Ciao,

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309