Subject: Mtg Tomorrow

Sorry about posting to the list, Folks, I tried sending this to
acb@incident.com, but it got bounced, probably by a spam filter,

Hi Art, if you haven't read the minutes from last week;s TC meeting,
we have changed our schedule to accommodate working on the Public
Review issues that come up, and I volunteered to co-chair with you
for however long you are willing to continue simply because I think
the SC really is necessary. Please note that we are meeting at 12:00
p.m. Eastern for the duration. I'd like to chat sometime about what
you plan wrt the SC. My decision wasn't based on current issues so
much as the decision that I wanted the SC to go on, far beyond the
current situation because xmlp will eventually come along, as well as
other messaging management protocols/systems for handling
asynchronous communications which I think we might as well prepare
for even if we don't have a lot of work for this SC in a year or so.
For the near term, we will have plenty, I suspect.

Ciao,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309