Subject: Telecon Mtg Today

Title: Telecon Mtg Today
Hi Everyone,

Just what everyone wants--a meeting right back from the 4th of July Holiday, but that's what we have. Welcome to true summer. I suspect we will have a potpourri or potluck since it never ever occurred to me to think about an agenda. I got semi-hijacked by an important seminar I can only attend by proxy July 7, like the day after tomorrow, where honest to goodness money is being discussed, and I have had to prep the proxy, but that's another story.

Here's the call info:

Time:Tuesday, 06 July 2004, 12:00pm to 12:30pm Eastern Time

    Dialin: 877.302.3764
    Passcode: 5565345

As an indication of how busy and preoccupied one can get, I went to check on the minutes of our last meeting, which I clearly remember writing, and discovered that I had not actually posted those minutes. It may be summer vacation season for some, but it is just hectic for me. I will post them in the next couple of minutes.

Sheesh!
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309